*Updated Oct 14, 2019
**KCB availability has been extended to December 15, 2019
It’s time to talk about KaratCoin Bank coin (KCB) again.
What is KCB coin? The full name of KCB is KaratBank coin.
Like KaratGold coin (KBC), KaratCoin Bank coin is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency and is backed up by gold. And if you are not aware yet, it’s one of the main products of Karatbars.
At the moment you can only buy KCB if you are a Karatbars affiliate or customer.
Key points on KCB
♠ Designed to be used as a generally accepted electronic means of payment for all those who consider gold a secure and value-stable medium of exchange
♠ Because KCB coin is backed up by gold, it’s crisis-proof and has relatively little volatility compared to non-backed cryptocurrencies
♠ Launched in September, 2018
♠ The current price of 1 KCB = 0.14 euros (0.15 USD)
♠ At the moment, the coin is only available privately. Meaning you need to be a Karatbars affiliate or customer to purchase KCB
♠ Going to be listed on the first exchange this December (2019)
♠ Linked to the first cryptocurrency bank, KaratCoin Bank. The bank was opened by Karatbars in Miami
- At the moment, the bank is working on the international, blockchain-based payment system
How to buy KCB coin
♠ KCB coins are no longer offered as a single piece
♠ Today, you still can buy KCB coins through a Profit Package or Impulse K1 Package
- NOTE: Different Profit Packages and Impulse K1 Packages contain different amounts of KCB coins
♠ And, yes, Impulse K1 Package includes that long-awaited blockchain phone.
Once the Impulse K1 phone is on the market (this month, October 2019), it’s going to be the most secured smartphone phone on the global market
NOTE: Until December 15, you can get the phone for free
♠ Essentially, to buy KCB, follow the below simple steps:
1. First register with Karatbars (scroll down and click “I invest in gold-backed KCB today” link)
2. Once you are in your Karatgold backoffice, click on Product Purchase
3. Choose either Profit Packages or Impulse K1 Phone
Difference between KaratCoin Bank coin (KCB) and KaratGold coin (KBC)
♠ The key difference between the two is that KaratCoin Bank coin (KCB) is more of a utility coin. While KaratGold coin (KBC) is more of an asset coin.
♠ So, with KCB it’s better to conduct transactions.
♠ While KBC is more like an investment.
- NOTE: Since July 4, 2019 you are able to exchange KBC for physical gold through Karatbars CEM (Cash Gold Machine) or by visiting Karatbars Stuttgart office.
♥ Imagine… it’s Monday morning but you don’t have to go to work ♥
Yes, my tomorrow is carefree because I invest in gold-backed KCB today
Got questions? Confused? Let me know. Write me, Margarita, at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂