Your 2fa code not working? You get an error?
Possible quick fix
This will require the following 3 things from you:
1. Copy of your ID card (a secondary identification document can be required)
2. A selfie with you holding your ID card
3. Your Skype Username (if you don’t own a Skype account, please create one).
Above measures may sound a bit too much, however that’s for your security.
To disable 2FA in Karatbit, send the above 3 things to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your 2FA deactivated, follow the steps below
1. Once 2FA is deactivated you will be able to log in into your account without having to enter 2FA code.
2. After you log in, while staying on the same page, scroll down and click on the link in“You are not allowed to place orders. Please activate your 2FA” message.
3. You will be taken to a page with directions how to reactivate your 2FA. To do it, you can also follow this tutorial.