Due to confusion and uncertainty surrounding the hardfork of KBC and KCB and the coming new coin, Gold Standard Coin, I’ve compiled a list of official sources pertaining to all this.
Please note that Karatbars hasn’t officially announced the details on the merge of KBC and KCB and how much Gold Standard Coins (GSC) you will get for every KBC and KCB.
Details pertaining to the conversion formula of KBC and KCB to GSC on this blog and other Internet sources are coming (as far as I know) from long-time Karatbars affiliates. Where they get this information, I don’t know.
People are looking for official sources and want certainty and that’s completely natural and understandable.
I now realize that this was my mistake to include non-official information even if it comes from people who has been with Karatbars for a long time. I apologize for the confusion that this created. So:
I mentioned in several articles that after the coins are merged on December 16, 2019, 1 KBC will equal 1 GSC and 2 KCB will equal 1 GSC. This information is coming from one of the top Karatbars affiliates — see here.
From this point on, I’ll be posting only information that is coming from official Karatbars sources (otherwise I’ll clearly state where the info is coming from).
Anyways, now… the official sources.
Official sources on KBC, KCB, hardfork and Gold Standard Coin
Below I compile a list of official Karatbars sources pertaining to the merge of KBC and KCB and the creation of the new coin — Gold Standard Coin.
1. KCB and KBC when merged will create a gold-backed coin called Gold Standard Coin (Screenshot #1).
- This is coming from Karatbars International Presentation: Gold Standard Bank. View it here. Note, this is an older version of Karatbars Official Presentation and thus it’s not available in Karatbars backoffice anymore.
2. The new coin will be fully backed by gold (Screenshot #2).
- This as well is coming from the older Karatbars International Presentation: Gold Standard Bank. View it here.
3. The hardfork — the merge of KBC coin and KCB coin — will happen on December 16, 2019 (Screenshot #3).
This screenshot is coming from the “Recent news”.
To access “Recent news”, in Karatbars backoffice, hover over ”General” and click “Recent news”.
4. After hardfork, the new coin will run on Karatbar’s own blockchain — KaratNet (Screenshot #4).
- This is coming from the current KCB website.
5. KaratNet blockchain has been active since September 15, 2019 (Screenshot #5).
This is coming from the most recent version of Karatbars International Presentation.
To find the presentation: In your Karatbars office, hover over “General”, click “Downloads”, select your language, and then click “Presentations”.
6. KBC is already running on KaratNet (Screenshot #6).
- This, again, is coming from the most recent version of Karatbars International Presentation.
I hope the above screenshots cleared some uncertainties for you.
If you want to read more on the coming hardfork, I personally found this article useful (published by an affiliate).