Is Karatbars legal in Canada? It definitely is.
Banned in Canada? Definitely, no.
Karatbars is legal everywhere (I’m not aware of any bans at the moment).
In fact, Karatbars is even more legal than Wal-Mart.
Let’s see why people even wonder about legitimacy of Karatbars.
The reason is, on the Internet you see lots of claims like:
Karatbars is a scam,
Karatbars is a fraud,
Karatbars is MLM, pyramid scheme, etc.
You may see such claims coming even from ‘reputable’ sources.
Naturally, you wonder, if Karatbars is legal indeed.
There are several reasons behind the majority of scam claims
1. Cryptocurrency and blockchain influencers see Karatbars as a serious competitor and don’t like that.
2. In my opinion, some disliking is coming from the gold bullion industry as well.
3. Of course, some of these claims are coming from people who haven’t seen positive results with Karatbars.
Given that Karatbars is network marketing company, many people are attracted by the flexibility of this business model.
However, because you are compensated only when people you recruit buy products, only a handful succeed.
4. Some of these claims are just. Like the company’s long delays in answering customers questions and issues.
- Customer support is definitely Karatbars’ weak point. The company IS working on the improvements to their customer support system.
As you can see, majority of Karatbars scam claims are purely subjective and sprout from people’s ego.
When we stay objective, we see that Karatbars is a rapidly-advancing innovative company. And yes, legal in Canada, obviously.
In fact, many very successful Karatbars affiliates are Canadians! Just to name a few: Nitsa Nakus and Priska King.
I reside in Canada too.
In fact, for the sake of curiosity, Karatbars is even more legal than Wal-Mart and Costco.
Why Karatbars is even more legal than Wal-Mart and Costco?
1. Karatbars is $0 debt company.
2. Karatbars also operates according to the strictest business laws in the modern world.
As you may know, Germany is not a joke when it comes to business laws and regulations (or any laws).
Just these two facts make Karatbars even more legal than well-known American corporations such as Wal-Mart and Costco.
Wal-Mart and Costco both have lots of debt. Plus American regulations are relatively less strict.
Feel like Karatbars might be your thing?
Now that the most pressing question is out of the way, you may want to get involved with the company.
So, let’s learn a little more about it.
Karatbars is 9-year old German company.
It’s an e-commerce company. Meaning Karatbars sells its products on the Internet.
As I mentioned earlier, Karatbars is also a network marketing company. Meaning it sells its products through the networks of people.
Karatbars’ core products are small weight 999.9 gold bars and gold-backed cryptocurrency.
Do you feel like Karatbars may be that thing you were waiting for?
Do you have that warmish feeling in your gut?
If yes, grab your free account today.
I’m available nearly 7 days a week to answer any of your questions!
Got a question now? Let me know below.
Ways to contact me: