In this tutorial you will learn how to register for a Supernode, Masternode or Fullnode in your Karatbit account.
Follow the directions below or watch the video with similar directions.
Note: The video shows how to register for a Masternode but the process is the same as that for a Supernode.
How to register for a Supernode
1. Go to www.karatbit.com and Login at the top right. To register for a Karatbit account, follow this tutorial.
2. On the Home page you will see the Nodes button, click on it
3. Then choose a passive income option you are willing to register: either Masternodes, Fullnodes or Supernodes.
4. Under each node, at the very bottom you can see the number of nodes that are left.
- Currently (Oct 16, 2019), there are no Masternodes or Fullnodes left. But there are 290 KBC Supernodes still available (Screenshot #1 below)
5. Let’s suppose you want to register for a KBC Supernode, click on KBC Supernodes.
- You will be redirected to the KBC Nodes tab on your Dashboard. If this is your first time registering for a node, you will see: Total KBC deposits into Nodes: 0 KBC.
6. Then go to Wallet & Balance and check your KBC balance. You should have enough KBC to apply for a Supernode.
- At this exact moment to apply for 1 KBC Supernode you need 3,000,000 KBC coins.
7. So, if you are applying for a KBC Supernode: To the right of KBC balance click Apply for Supernode.
8. Then click Deposit KBC for Supernode.
9. After that, click Confirm on the pop-up window. If successful, Congratulations. You are now registered for Supernode message will pop up. Just click OK.
10. Then if you go to the KBC Nodes tab, you will see that your registration for a Supernode is reflected here.
- Below you will also see: Total deposits into Nodes: 3,000,000 KBC.
11. That’s it — you are done registering for a KBC supernode!
- If you go to your KBC balance, you will see that 3,000,000 KBC was deducted from your KBC balance.
How to register for a Masternode or Fullnode
The above registration process is the same if you want to register for a Masternode or Fullnode (when and if they are available in the future).
How to cancel a node after registering
If you want to cancel a Supernode, for example, you just registered for, do the following.
Simply go to KBC Nodes tab and locate the node you want to cancel. Just click Cancel, and then click Confirm on the pop-up.
Warning: If you want to cancel your Supernode once all the seats for Supernodes are occupied, you won’t be able register for a Supernode again.
Registration works on the principal ‘first come, first served’ basis. So, make sure that you do not cancel your node, unless you are certain you want to do it!
Got a question? Ask it below.