Did you just registered with K-Merchant and want to learn how to use a dashboard in your K-Merchant account? Then this tutorial is for you!
Since the K-Merchant dashboard is simply a summary of your K-Merchant account, this tutorial is not really ‘how to use a dashboard’, but more like a ‘a walkthrough the information presented on the K-Merchant dashboard’.
You can either follow a written walkthrough below or watch the video.
Not registered with K-Merchant yet? See how to register for K-Merchant here.
1. Go to www.k-merchant.com and click Merchant Login.
2. Enter your Email address and Password and click Sign In.
3. Once you are successfully logged in, you will end up on K-Merchant dashboard. You will notice that Dashboard is highlighted on the left (see demo Screenshot #1 below; click to enlarge).
- Your dashboard is the ‘homepage’ of your K-Merchant account
Left upper side of the dashboard
On the left upper side of your dashboard, you can view the total number of Virtual Shops and the total number of Real Shops you created.
You can also view the total Available Balance of all your shops for all time.
Next — Total Transactions, which is the sum of all your transactions for all time.
Then — Generated Fiat Income, which is the total income from all fiat transactions (such as US dollars and euros) for all time.
And lastly — Generated Crypto Income, which is the total income generated from all crypto transactions (such as KBC and Bitcoin) for all time.
Also, note, that the sum of your Generated Fiat Income and Generated Crypto Income equates to your total Available Balance.
Right upper side of the dashboard
- On the right upper side of your dashboard, you can view the Current Volumes of and corresponding number of Transactions in Karatgold Coin (KBC), Bitcoin, Ethereum and Fiat.
Left lower side of the dashboard
- On the left lower side of your dashboard in My Top Stores you can view the top three stores that generate you the most income.
Right lower side of the dashboard
- On the right lower side in Active Shops you can view all your virtual and real shops that are currently active in your K-Merchant account.
That’s it. Now you feel more ‘at home’ on the K-Merchant dashboard 🙂
If you have any questions, leave them below or email me at email@example.com.