In this tutorial you will learn how to book your KCB for GSC IPO (Gold Standard Bank shares) in Karatbit. This is a hard fork option 2.
A reminder, it doesn’t have to be all option 1 or all option 2, you can do both. Remember, you have to do it before Jan 4, 2020.
In other words, you can exchange a certain amount of your KCB to KBC (option 1) and book the remaining KCB for Gold Standard Bank shares (option 2).
Want to read more on Gold Standard Bank?
To read more on Gold Standard Bank, the crypto bank with offices in Miami and Hong Kong, read this official Gold Standard Bank brochure (available in your Karatbars Dashboard).
To read even more, view this official brochure on the opening of the Gold Standard Bank.
How to book KCB for Gold Standard Bank shares
The process is very easy.
1. Log in into your Karatbit account
2. Go to your ‘Dashboard’ and then ‘Wallet & Balance’
3. Scroll down to KCB (Karatcoinbank Coin) and click ‘Voucher’ button on the right (See Screenshot #1 below)
- A voucher will be generated which you can use towards Gold Standard Bank shares (GSC IPO).
4. Then in ‘0.0000000 KCB’ field enter the amount of KCB you want to convert to a voucher
- Note: Minimum 10 KCB is required to generate a voucher
5. Then click ‘Generate value voucher’ button (See Screenshot #2 below)
6. Then click ‘Confirm’ on the ‘KCB Value Voucher’ pop-up (See Screenshot #3 below)
7. Then click ‘OK’ on the ‘Almost Done’ pop-up and you are done! (See Screenshot #4 below)
How to check the status of your transaction
To check the voucher transaction you just did:
Log out of your Karatbit account and then log in again.
Then go to ‘Dashboard’, select ‘KCB Conversions’ tab and then select ‘KCB Value Vouchers’ sub-tub (See Screenshot #5 below)
You will see the transaction you just did with status as ‘Pending’.
The duration of the pending status is not certain. As soon as the status of my transaction becomes ‘Completed‘ I’ll update the info here.
Make the 2020 be the beginning of the life that you see in your most outrageous imaginations, so that the next decade you live Paradise on Earth! 🙂
Hint: It’s 99% your mindset.