Today I’ll talk quickly about KaratGold Coin (KBC) – updates on it.
KaratGold Coin is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency backed by gold.
It is one of the core products of Karatbars.
What BitCoin News says about KaratGold Coin
Starting with a non-affiliated source, the BitCoin News. Here is an excerpt from the May 14, 2019 article.
- Designed to be used as a generally accepted electronic payment means for all who consider gold as a secure and value-stable medium.
- Because the coin is backed up by gold, it’s crisis-proof and lacks volatility
- The current price (July 7, 2019) of 1 KBC is 0.0527 EUR or 0.060 USD
- From July 4, 2019 (Gold Independence Day), KBC can be exchanged for physical gold. On July 4, 100 KBC will be equal to 1 gram of CashGold. You can exchange KBC for gold in Karatbars ATMs.
If you do the math, to buy 1000 the KBC coin now it will cost you 52.7 EUR. When you exchange these for gold at the rate of 100 KBC=1g of gold, you will get 10 grams of gold. Now, the current price of Karatbars gold is 61.90 EUR. So, 10 x 61.90 EUR you get 619 EUR. THAT’S 11.7 TIMES MORE THAN YOU INVESTED. AND IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH!
- Currently listed on the following exchanges: YObit.net, BitForex, Coinbe, CoinBene Hitbtc, Coinsuper and a few other. It’s also listed on Karatbars’ own exchange — Karatbit.com.
- You can buy and sell KBC with Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD and other various fiat currencies
- You can pay with KBC at any vendors integrated with the app (there are thousands of vendors already)
- Related to the first cryptocurrency bank in Miami (open by Karatbars): KaratCoin Bank. At the moment, the bank is working on international payment system that will serve blockchain-based economy
To learn more about the coin go to KBC’s official website.
KBC grew by 7 times in the last year
On July 7, 2018 1 KBC was equal to 0.0084 USD.
Today, on July 7, 2019, 1 KBC is 0.061 USD.
So, that’s a 7.3-fold growth.
Watch this 2-min video on the coin
(Presented by the founder of Karatbars)
How to buy KBC
1. Buy KBC on KaratBit exchange
KaratBit is Karatbars’ own exchange.
I suggest you create a Karatbars affiliate or customer first as you get rewarded for purchasing the coin.
a. Go to https://www.karatbit.com/
b. Click on ‘Register Now’
c. Then click on ‘Sign in with Karatbars’ at the bottom. Or register for an account without being a Karatbars account.
d. Go to “Dashboard”. If you are logged with your Karatbars account, don’t worry about ‘Your Account does not have 2Factor -Authentication….’ notice. If you registered with your email, then you need to click on ‘Activate 2FA’.
e. Then go to ‘MARKETS’
f. Choose the (crypto)currency you want to buy the KCB with (USD, ETH, etc) and click on the appropriate ‘Symbol’.
g. Scroll down and enter the amount of KBC you want to buy and click on ‘Buy KBC’.
**To deposit a (crypto)currency: Go to ‘Dashboard’ and click on ‘Wallet & Balance”. Then click on ‘deposit’ on the appropriate (crypto)currency.**
You can also buy KBC with Karatbars Unival (UNV). That’s simply CashGold.
Here is a detailed video on how to do it.
2. Buy KBC on other exchanges
a. Go to https://karatgold.io/buy-KBC/
b. Click on the exchange of your choice.
c. Find and click on ‘Sign Up’ and create your account.
For example, here is a video on how to buy KCB on the HitBTC exchange: