*Dec 18, 2019 update*
You have until June 15, 2019 to link your accounts (so that Karatbars staff can transfer your coins to Karatbit). So, lots of time 🙂
In this tutorial you will learn how to how to link Karatbit to Karatbars. Reminder — do it before Karatbars hard fork, which is on December 16, 2019 (in two days).
Once your accounts are linked, Karatbars staff will transfer your coins to Karatbit. This way your KBC and KBC coins will be converted to a new coin.
Follow directions below or watch the video with similar directions.
How to link Karatbit to Karatbars
1. Log in into your Karatbit account.
2. Then in the top right corner, click ‘Settings’ (see Screenshot #1 below)
3. After that click ‘Karatbars Authorization’ tab
4. Then click on the blue box with text and Karatbars logo (see Screenshot #2 below)
Note: You won’t start receiving your commission payouts in Karatbit automatically.
If you do want to receive your commission payouts in Karatbit… In your Karatbars backoffice go to ‘Profile’ and select ‘Settings’.
After that, go to ‘Payout’ tab and in ‘Choose Payout’ select ‘Bitcoin’ and click ‘Updated Preferences’. You are done! From now on you will be receiving your commissions payouts in Bitcoin in Karatbit.
Currently, when receiving commissions in Karatbit, you can only receive them in Bitcoin (other options may be added in the future).
5. Then a ‘Karatbars Login’ window will pop up.
- On this page, enter your username, password, captcha, (and 2FA code), and log in into your Karatbars account.
6. Now you are done! At this point you should see your Karatbit ID in your Karatbars dashboard in ‘Your account’ section. (See Screenshot #3 on the right)
7. So, if you see your Karatbit ID under ‘Your account’ that means you successfully linked your Karatbit account to Karatbars — congrats!
- Note: This Karatbit ID must be identical to the one you see in your Karatbit account in the right top corner (See Screenshot #4 below).
Note: If your Karatbit account is already linked to Karatbars, you will see this message: ‘Karatbars User already linked’.
Once your Karatbit account is linked to your Karatbars account you are done.
Karatbars staff will transfer all your coins to Karatbit sometimes before the end of the hard fork day (December 16).
Your have coins in some other exchange or wallet?
Follow these general steps and transfer your coins to Karatbit before December 16, 2019.
Have a question? Let me know in the comments section 🙂