In this tutorial you will learn how to purchase KBC coin on Karatbit this spring, 2020.
First of all, KBC is available on numerous other exchanges.
Now, if you want to help bring the price of KBC up, buy it on Karatbit exchange!
How to buy KBC?
First of all, you can buy KBC with your Karatpay funds.
See Karen Richardson’s tutorial on how to buy KBC with Karatpay cashgold
Note, for security reasons, you must wait 8 weeks after loading Karatpay with cashgold before you can transfer the funds to Karatbit
If you want to buy KBC as soon as possible (0-1 days), follow the tutorial below
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to buy KBC with Bitcoin. (In Karatbars, many folks buy KBC with Bitcoin, so let’s just do the same).
How to buy KBC on KaratBit with Bitcoin (consists of 2 parts)
We are still waiting for the option to directly deposit fiat on Karatbit exchange.
So, for now here is how buy KBC indirectly:
First, you deposit Bitcoin into your Karatbit account
Then you buy KBC with that Bitcoin!
The most important part is to deposit Bitcoin into your Karatbit account. Once that’s done buying KBC with Bitcoin is easy!
How to deposit Bitcoin into Karatbit (Part #1)
1. To deposit Bitcoin into your Karatbit account, first create an account with some local cryptocurreny exchange in your country.
(You can also create an account with some external wallet. However, in this tutorial let’s stick with a local cryptocurrency exchange).
Note: Check that there is an option to deposit fiat into that account and buy Bitcoin.
For example: I live in Canada, so I created an account with a reputable NDAX exchange (See Screenshot #1). If you live in Canada, register your free NDAX account here
If you live in US: I asked NDAX staff and they recommended Coinbase exchange for US-based people. If you live in US, register your free Coinbase account here
If you live in some other country: Please ask around and create an account with a reputable local cryptocurency exchange.
2. Then deposit fiat into that account (See Screenshot #2)
Note: Usually, there is a minimum deposit amount. For example, on NDAX, the minimum deposit amount is 100 Canadian dollars (See Screenshot #3 below)
Like on NDAX, to deposit fiat, you may actually need to go into your bank account and send an e-transfer
If you have trouble depositing fiat into your bank account, please contact customer support
3. Once fiat is deposited into your account, go ahead and buy Bitcoin.
You can buy Bitcoin with a ‘Quick Buy/Sell’ feature (which are usually available on exchanges) (See Screenshot #4 below)
Note: The minimum amount of Bitcoin you can buy will vary across exchanges. Transaction fees will vary as well (See Screenshot #5 below)
4. Then send that Bitcoin to your Karatbit account using ‘Withdraw’ option and your Karatbit ‘BTC (Bitcoin) deposit address’
See Screenshots #5, #6, #7, #8, #9 below. The steps should be similar across all exchanges
If you are not registered with Karatbit, sign up for your free Karatbit account here
Can’t find ‘BTC Deposit address’ on Karatbit? Scroll down to ‘How to locate your ‘BTC Deposit address’ on Karatbit’ section
How to locate your ‘BTC Deposit address’ on Karatbit
In your Karatbit account, go to Dashboard
After that, select ‘Wallet & Balance’
Then scroll down to Bitcoin and click ‘Deposit’ (See Screenshot #10 below)
After that, ‘BTC Deposit Address’ window will pop. This is your Bitcoin deposit address (See Screenshot #10 below)
To copy the address, click ‘Copy Address’
Then go back to your local exchange account and paste the address into ‘BTC withdrawal address’ or similarly named field.
How to buy KBC with Bitcoin (Part #2)
1. Make sure you got ‘Your deposit has been processed’ email from Karatbit (See Screenshot #11)
2. Then login to your Karatbit account, go to Dashboard, and you should see deposited Bitcoin! (See Screenshot #12)
- Now, you can buy KBC with that Bitcoin!
3. To buy KBC, go to ‘Markets’
4. Then select ‘KBC/BTC’ market (See Screenshot #13 below)
5. Scroll down to ‘Buy KBC’ and make sure you select ‘Market’ (See Screenshot #14 below)
6. In the ‘Amount’ field input the amount of KBC you want to buy (See Screenshot #15 below)
7. Double check the amount and click ‘Buy KBC’ button (See Screenshot #16 below)
8. Now, go back to your Dashboard and scroll down to KBC (See Screenshot #17).
- You will see that now you have KBC in your account! Well done, you did it!
If you have any questions, let me know below ?
Ways to contact me: