Today, I’m answering two recent Karatbars questions asked by people on this blog.
1. I lost my Karatbars MasterCard two months ago. Is it possible to get new one?
You can easily get a new one.
Please contact MasterCard support at email@example.com and say that you lost your card and they will be able to get a replacement card for you.
You can also call MasterCard support:
- If you are in UK, call +44-207-127-8165.
- If you are in US, call 001-518-751-9114.
2. I bought Karatbank coins over a year ago but when I try to log in now it’s unsuccessful. What happened to the site & where are my coins?
Please can you help me trace them?
Do not worry, your coins are safe and sound 🙂 That website is no longer active. It was replaced by this website.
You can see how many coins you have in total in your Karatgold dashboard. Go to https://www.karatgold.sg, login, and you will end up on your Karatgold dashboard.
Karatbars transferred your KCB coin to two places: Karatbit exchange and Ethereum wallet.
- You can login to your Karatbit account here https://www.karatbit.com/. You should be seeing a certain amount of KCB coins you bought last year.
- You can login to your Ethereum wallet here https://www.myetherwallet.com/. You will find the rest of your KCB coins here.
You can also contact Elizabeth at Karatbars support at firstname.lastname@example.org.